Book description positive psychology for positive pedagogical actions is organized into three different sections each containing an introduction and three chapters this book provides desirable and attainable new ideas for improving education as positive interventions. Book summary since the greeks and the romans education aimed to prepare citizens to participate in the conduct of classical culture to prepare the mercantile. Get this from a library positive psychology for positive pedagogical actions benjamin zufiaurre goikoetxea maider prez de villarreal. Strength based interventions in educational the idea is that a childs behavior warranting disciplinary action by positive education positive psychology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.