Amok first entered english in the mid 1600s as a noun meaning murderous frenzy in the 16th century visitors to southeast asia first reported on a psychiatric disorder known in malay as amok. Amok definition among members of certain southeast asian cultures a psychic disturbance characterized by depression followed by a manic urge to murder see more. Shop high quality hammock camping gear free shipping on orders over 99 risk free trial we are confident in our camping hammocks and allow you to test outdoors for 60 comfortable nights. Amok mk mk also amuck mk adv 1 in a frenzy to do violence or kill rioters running amok in the streets 2 in or into a jumbled or confused
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.