The daughter of english poet lord byron augusta ada king better known as ada lovelace expanded on charles babbages theoretical device in an article published in the mid 1800s creating the first computer program. Lived 1815 1852 born two centuries ago ada lovelace was a pioneer of computing science she took part in writing the first published program and was a computing visionary recognizing for the first time that computers could do much more than just calculations. Born london england december 10 1815 died london england november 27 1852 analyst metaphysician and founder of scientific computing. Lovelace thought of math and logic as creative and imaginative and her writings about computing in the mid 1800s earned her recognition as the first computer programmer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.